To be a recognized leader in the delivery of high quality products and services to the Department of National Defence and other Government Agencies.
Primex Project Management Limited (Primex) is a wholly owned private Canadian company incorporated under the Laws of the Province of Ontario. Primex was founded in March 2000 and our business plan, aimed at Department of National Defence (DND) and other Government Agencies revolves around four principle business areas, including:
- Products: Representing Suppliers of high quality military equipment from abroad and within Canada as a total service provider;
- Repair and Overhaul (R&O): Procurement, equipment maintenance, modifications, and technical documentation;
- Services: Provision of Project Management, Life Cycle Material Management, IM / IT Consulting services and Specialty Engineering services; and
- Training: Provision of high quality training in the fields of Project Management, Procurement, Life Cycle Materiel Management, Configuration Management and Integrated Logistics Support.
When PRIMEX first started we recognized that there were many small companies in Canada and around the world that had high quality, state of the art technology; however, many of them lacked the ability to access the Federal Government and Armed Forces markets in Canada.
Primex developed focused business partnerships with companies who possess a similar dedication to after sales support that enables PRIMEX to offer a wide range of equipment and services to meet any project requirement. We offer individual components or integrated system solutions. Our specialty is in the development of unique, cost effective solutions to new challenges.
Primex has a great history of innovation and development. Beginning with the creation of a single training course, Primex has expanded to include several different business solution offerings:
- Equipment sales and support;
- Training development and delivery; and
- Specialized technical support services.
Building on this history, Primex continues to add new partners and services to meet evolving client requirements.